Monday, October 6, 2008

A Precious New Nephew

On Thursday, October 2nd Taitum and Jared were blessed with a new little one. Cole Jared Abrams weighed in at five pounds eight ounces and 19 inches long. He is so tiny and precious. He had a hard time breathing on his own so they put him in the NICU on oxygen. He is doing great and they were both able to come home today. I can't wait to snuggle the little guy.



Baby Cole right after he was born.

His favorite aunt visiting him in the NICU.

There is nothing like Grandma's touch.




7 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

Sure is a cute little thing. Glad he is doing okay.

Denise said...

Newborns are so precious. Glad they were able to come home and all is well.

Whitney Hale said...

Hey Trulie, your blog is so cute! I love new babies! I can't believe Carter isn't tiny like that anymore!!

Jill said...

Oh my word Trulie, I just saw your sister at Lee's a month ago or less and I couldn't even tell she was pregnant! Wow. I am so glad everything is OK and they are home. He is so cute. It seems like we need a visit from Jace again soon. He is getting so big, I can't believe it!

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

We had so much fun with you last weekend, thank you for being excellent hosts! We are glad Cole is home, tell them congrats from us! By the way, Kennedy is in HEAVEN with the doll house and dolls. When we were going thru it all, she said "I am so RICH! well, toy rich." THANK YOU!

JAY AND JOSIE WEBB FAMILY said...

Cute baby Cole, it's fun to see him. Conrats to Taitum and Jared!

Anonymous said...

Hey I found your blog off of Ashley's I hope that's ok. It's really cute. I think it's a really fun way to keep in touch. I hope you guys are doing well and maybe we'll see your around the Holidays!!